Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pink pants and deep thoughts.

I wore my pink pants on Tuesday. I hadn’t worn them yet. But Tuesday just felt like a pink pants day. That and I have worn everything else I brought many times over already. They make me happy, and they are actually more coral than pink. That and I spilled dinner on them which I am just realizing. Not good.

I really don’t mind being away from people except that their lives keep going without me there. Like if I could just freeze everything back home and have it pick back up when I get that would be awesome, but no. Everyone will be a year older, things will have changed and I won’t have been part of it. It’s kind of sad to think about it. Guess you can’t have everything!

Some people love to shower. I, however, am not one of those people. That is not to say I don’t shower. I do shower. I just don’t enjoy it like most people do. If you know me you will know I take very fast showers. I think it has to do my not liking water falling on me, like I don’t like a fan blowing directly at me. Whatever. I shower, but that doesn’t mean I have to like it.