Wednesday, September 19, 2007

11 Days and counting...

The prospect of leaving seemed so far away, and now it is knocking on my door. I started a packing list today. I figure if I start to think about what I need now I will be less likely to forget something important later. Of up most importance is my acquiring the proper anti-malarial medications. Thankfully, the process is already underway even as I type this. Also, I am compiling a collection of books to bring with me to read. I could be wrong, but I am guessing I will have some free time to read. After spending 4 years studying engineering I realize there are SO many books I want to read. The classics, influential books of the past and, you know, must reads. I found an excellent website that has an array book lists. I will let you which books I settle on to bring with me.

The book list site can be found here.